Kia ora tatou. There are many great reasons why people keep coming back to our centre. We are at the cutting edge of New Zealand Community Education. We are a place where things happen and like minded people can experience the rich diversity of lifelong learning. Quite simply, our Adult Learning Centre does not cost you money – the enrichment you receive will make you money!
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE LAST MINUTES CLASSES
HEALTHY EATING FOR LIFE
Are you also confused about what to eat for a healthy lifestyle? Is choosing healthier options in the supermarket too overwhelming? You are not alone. There are so many conflicting messages out there. This short interactive course will focus on 'getting back to basics' - giving you all the knowledge and skills you'll need to be able to make better food choices for yourself and your family.
COUPLE NOURISHMENT WORKSHOP
A three hour workshop covering:
- The six key ingredients for a healthy, long-term relationship
- Intimacy and non-sexual touch – why is this important?
- The five love languages
- Staying or not staying for the kids
- Time out is not just for children!
- A communication model to help you make sense of your behaviour (and your partner’s)
- Four behaviours you want to avoid at all costs
- Why mind reading doesn’t work
- How to give feedback to your partner
- Keeping your conversations safe
MATHEMATICS NCEA LEVEL 1
This course will provide students with the opportunity to attain the 10 credits required for University Entrance.